Oil-free bearings are widely used in metallurgical continuous casting machines, steel rolling equipment, mining machinery, ships, steam turbines, water turbines, injection molding machines and equipment production lines. Today,Mingyang technologyOn the matters needing attention in the installation of oilless bearings.
1. It should be determined whether there are bumps or bumps on the mating surfaces of the shaft center and shaft shell.
2. Whether there is dust or mold sand attached to the bearing shell surface.
3. Although it is a slight bump, protrusion, etc., use oil grindstone or fine sandpaper to remove it.
4. In order to avoid collision during loading, a small amount of lubricating oil should be applied to the surface of the shaft and its shell. To install the bearing on the shaft center, force should be exerted on the inner ring, and to install the bearing on the bearing shell, force should be exerted on the outer ring. When applying force to the bearing, be careful to make the force vertically and uniformly downward, and the bearing will be injured if it is deflected. To this end, try to avoid partial play.
5. Oilless bearingThe retainer and sealing plate shall not be forced. The installation method using hammer and casing is a commonly used method, because it will damage the bearing, so never knock directly. Be sure to knock in the sleeve with it in the middle as shown in the figure. The hammer should be tapped lightly. In the mechanical structure, when both the inner and outer rings are tightly fitted, the backing plate should be used, so that the force can be applied to the inner and outer rings at the same time. If only the inner ring is pressed by force, the force will press into the outer ring through the balls, thus causing scars on the track surface. To install the bearing with large margin on the shaft, heat the bearing in clean oil to 80 ~ 90Degree, make the inner diameter expansion to install the method, is widely used.
6. The hardness of bearings may be reduced due to overheating, so it must not be exceeded100Degree. At this time, the bearing must be suspended by steel wire, or placed on the metal wire and support plate, and never placed at the bottom of the groove. The bearing reaches the desired temperature (100Degree below), it should be immediately taken out of the slot, quickly set on the shaft, the bearing will shrink as the temperature drops, sometimes there will be a gap between the shaft shoulder and the bearing end face, therefore, it is necessary to use tools to press the bearing in the axial direction.
After listening to the precautions for oil-free bearing installation explained by Mingyang Technology, do you have a general understanding of the use of oil-free bearings?21Years of R&D and production experience, providing customized services for parts with complex shapes.